360 Super-Ice Cube
- Inside: 38 X 38 X 56 (inches)
- Outside: 42 X 42 X 60 (inches)
- Capacity: 46.8 (cft)
- Ext. Capacity: 61.25 (cft)
Bulk Ship even larger volumes of temperature-sensitive items with the Lab-tested 'Super-Ice Cube' jumbo-sized Styrofoam Cooler - EASY & FAST Assembly, Ships Flat on Pallets to Reduce Freight!
LoBoy's biggest Gaylord Box-sized Insulated Bulk Shipper provides space-aged thermal protection during shipping for fresh or frozen food, produce, pharmaceuticals, and many other temperature-sensitive products & goods. Medically safe, mold-resistant, germ resistant.
Ship Food, Produce, Or Pharmaceuticals in our 47 Cubic Foot Insulated Styrofoam Bulk Shipping System
ASSEMBLED CUBE DIMENSIONS
OUTSIDE: 42” X 42“ X 60”
INSIDE: 38” X 38“ X 56”
INTERNAL CUBIC FT SPACE: 46.8
EXTERNAL CUBIC FT SIZE: 61.25
Our 6-Panel Assembly takes less than a couple minutes to set-up, easy access loading of items from all sides.
Key Features and Benefits
- Certified Independent Lab Tested - Proven to keep both Refrigerated and Frozen Perishables within desired insulated shipping temperature ranges for 48 HOURS minimum when properly loaded with cargo and sealed.
- Cubes are re-useable. Food Grade EPS foam allows for cleaning and reuse. This is not possible with cardboard due to moisture and contamination.
- Modular components allow for long term reduced costs of replacement when damage occurs. Just replace the broken piece not the entire cube.
- EPS Foam-100% recyclable. We have partnered with Recycle tech and have a densifier in-house to ensure all non-reusable components are recycled.
- Thermal properties of foam allow for more stable product temperatures along with a reduced need for dry ice. This means higher product protect on with less exposure for workers unloading blocks of ice.
- Tongue and groove front panels come off completely to allow for Zero reach loading/unloading.
- Once unloaded, components are light and easy to move out of the way. The cube pallet bottom only weighs 7 pounds. A wood pallet averages between 40 and 60 pounds depending on type.
- No more wood pieces, nails, potential insects or open slats to step through on these pallets.
- Large cube is 6 cubic feet larger than a standard Gaylord shipper. This along with reduced need for ice means more product in less space-saving on rental charges for offshore shipping containers.